Thursday, June 9, 2011

5x7 Folded Card

Hero Dad Father's Day 5x7 folded card
Click here to browse Shutterfly's modern graduation invitations.
View the entire collection of cards.
Let's hope Jonathan doesn't look on my blog until after Father's Day! I made this card for him & a similar one for Kate's grandpas. I thought they were so cute & really good priced. These cards really were about the same price as any card you can buy at the store except they are more unique & sentimental. I actually got 5 free with a promo they were running but now cards are just on sale 20% off. Shutterfly has their Father's Day stuff on sale through the weekend. Its all great stuff & really great prices, much less than I thought they would be. I was able to get Jonathan the perfect gift for well under $20...I won't go into much more detail until later just in case he sees this!
Anyway, check out Shutterfly! They really are fabulous over there! (I should really get paid by them for all the advertising I do for them!) Oh, and if you are a blogger & order a card then just allow them to post something like I have above then you get $10 off your next order. So great, right?! (I think if you post it to your facebook you'll get the discount too.)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment